To integrate Hasoffers in Clickshield please follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard.
1. Create a new Integration
Go to Integrations > Overview and click 'New Integration'.
2. Select the Integration Type and and fill in a Title & Organization
- Monitoring Mode: when switched on clicks are not being blocked
- Active: Decide whether the integration should be active or inactive. When inactive all clicks will be blocked and conversions won't be imported.
3. Fill in HasOffers Network ID & HasOffers API Key in General Tab
Click "Synchronize" and "Save" to go on to the next tabs.
4. Set Up Clicks in the Clicks-Tab
Check your Integration Setup and Filter Settings directly with the Click Example Tracking URL. The URL is updated immediately when changing the configurations below.
Map your click URL parameter to match Clickshield's internal mapping in the Click Tracking Configuration. If no custom domain is specified the 24metrics domain will be used. Type in your individual values.
Fill in a URL to send approved Clicks to and select the parameters you need. It is also possible to enable/disable passing extra parameters. You have three options how to handle rejected Clicks:
- You can either enter a Custom Fallback URL to send rejected Clicks to. If there is no Fallback URL specified the fraudster will be redirected to the localhost. Y
- You can enable RTB monetization.
- You can use the Offer Preview URL defined by HasOffers.
5. Set Up Conversions in the Conversion Tab
Once you enabled the Conversions Import you can also track conversions in your Clickshield integration.
By assigning your parameter names to our parameters you map the Conversion Import Data to Clickshield.
Add Blacklisted Sources or Whitelisted Sources. Blacklisted values are excluded from importing. If you enter a whitelisted value, only this value will be imported.
6. Set Up the Connection to your Domain
Choose your Domain Provider and see the values for TXT and CNAME that need to be updated in the settings of your domain to create connection to the Clickshield integration. CNAME(SSL) is optional.
Please see further instructions here.
7. Save your Settings
Click "Save" and instantly use your integration.
You can now add filters for your integration to customize which Clicks or Conversions should be rejected. To find more details about our Filters see our Filter Documentation.
You can also see first Clicks and Conversions in the Overview Report. Find more details about our reports here: Report Documentation.