Where to find:
To see Raw Click Data go to >Report>Overview Report
What it is about:
The overview report is an interactive dashboard that summarises your click data for a certain time period. It provides detailed insights into important key figures and the fraud profile.
How to use:
1. Select the integration and time period
- By using the drop-down fields, choose your integration and the time period you want to analyse.
2. Choose the level for your data
- The report shows the number of clicks and conversions on Advertiser/Publisher/Offer/Sub ID level. By clicking the button "Advertiser", "Publisher", "Offer" and "Sub ID", you can specify the level you need for your analysation. Now you can generate the report by clicking the button.
3. See data and diagram
- Check out the generated data. In the diagram you can see the time course of the clicks as well as their status (rejected/approved).
- More details can be seen in the table below:
- Advertiser/Publisher/Offer/Sub ID
- Clicks: Total number of clicks
- Rejected Clicks: Number of rejected clicks
- Clicks risk: ratio of rejected and total clicks
- CR: Conversion Rate -> ratio of conversions and clicks
- Conversions: Total number of conversions
- Rejected Conversions: Number of rejected conversions
4. See Fraud Profile
- Click on the "Fraud Profile" of a certain line and check out more information about the detected fraud:
- Fraud Distribution
- Top Operation System (OS) and Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Top Languages
- Top IPs
5. Top Click Rejection
- This column shows the most common rejection reason for a certain level. If you click on the result, you can see other occurred rejection reasons