Where to find:
To manage user roles, go to >Organization >User Management > Roles
Define a new user role:
- Click "New Role"
- Fill in a name for the new user role in the text field
- Choose the permission for each function. You can choose:
- None: the section is hidden for the user
- Read: the user can see this section but cannot change anything.
- Write (not for every function): the user can
- Save your configurations with the "Save" button
Assign users to the role:
To assign users to a certain role, there are to ways to do that.
- Go to the tab "Roles", click on the button "users" for a specific role and enter the desired user.
- Go to the tab "Users", edit the desired user and choose the role.